Monday, November 3, 2008

Dogoween

Yes, I know its a pretty lame title but its all I could think up. So its been a while since I last posted, why you ask well, 1- We're lame and don't do anything 2- I haven't busted the camera out in a while 3- Refer to number one. But I do have some pics for you.

Now since we are lame and don't do anything, we didn't do anything for halloween, didn't dress up (I would of if I would of had my jedi costume), we didn't carve pumpkins. Yet we did buy candy at target for half off the day after halloween to make ourselves fatter than we already are and we dressed up our dogs. I know what some of you (if anyone really reads this) is thinking, "dressing up dogs are lame and stupid". Thats what I thought for a long time and I never wanted to do it either, but I caved in and did. I think its funny now, especially since one of our dogs likes to. So last halloween the dogs dressed up as Yoda and Batman. This year we doubled the ante, plus we only payed half price for the costumes never would pay full price for one. So enjoy these till I post something again.




What better way than to start off with Crails pooping. Classic picture. Crails is a devil if you couldn't tell, she is a little wench sometimes so we thought it seemed fitting for her. Then Wellington dressed as a king or himself since he is Sir Wellington the III.







I know, how epic are these photos with our dogs? Don't worry I can sense you're jelaous.





Here are some more costumes that Heidi picked up. Wellington as a bee and Crails as a hot dog. Wellington hated the costume, he hates being dressed up. Its really funny because Crails gets super excited when she can dress up for some reason.




Here's a good together one.



No explanation needed.












No comments: